In order to capture the full details of all our students,
parents are strictly advised to provide the following details on resumption:
1. Student’s name as written on the Report card
2. Admission number
3.Parents phone number
5. Home Address
6. Date of Birth
7. State of origin
8. Local Government Area
9. Sports House Genotype
10. Residence type (boarder or day).
It is very important that these details are well captured in
your Child/Ward's profile page, this will enable the School portal operators to
do the following;
1. Periodically send CAs and end of term report card directly to
2. Parents will be able to get all messages sent from the
school in details.
3. Admission number will be used to track student’s results.
parents without an email address are seriously advised to create one before
school resumes as this will be required upon resumption. Also, Students without
complete data will not be able to receive or have access to their profile page
to view assignment and report card. PLEASE Click on http://fstckafanchan.com.ng/portal to
log into the portal and update your personal information now. For
further inquiries call 09060005987, 012952086
The Ministry has commenced a Central Billing for all unity colleges for School Fees Payment.
Fees Payment Process;
- Visit www.education.gov.ng
- Click on Federal Unity Colleges
- Find your school and click the link
- Login to school's portal using your username and password
- Select Payment/Bills
- Generate student Unique RRR
- Pay safely online or proceed to Any bank with generated RRR.
- Login to your portal and print your receipt
- Proceed to the bursary dept. with printed receipt.
The short video below describes this process in less than 2minutes
Still, need help? call 09060005987, 09060005985;
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also talk to us in realtime via the online chat at the bottom left of the school’s website/portal page.
Click on School Portal
Click on Login
Type in your child/ward's Username and
Click on 2016/2017 Report Card
Click on View or View PDF to view
or save the Report Card
After undergoing these steps, Logout